WISMEC REULEAUX RX200
The RX200, a new version of Reuleaux series, designed by JayBo, still features the use of three removable 18650 batteries and reverse polarity protection. However, the new and powerful chip has a maximum output of 200 watts and advanced temperature control functions including Titanium, Nickel and Stainless Steel modes. The upgradeable firmware and vibrant color options separate this from the rest.
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell type: Three 18650 cells(discharging current should be above 25A )
Output mode: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW mode
Output wattage: 1-200w
Temperature range: 100-315°C/200-600°F(TC mode)
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode
0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode
0.69 inch OLED screen
- The RX200 with 3 battery cells can maintain the 200W high power output continuously and steadily.
- Distinctive Exterior Structure: The unique hexagonal appearance makes the RX200 stand out from others. The structure of 3 replaceable battery cells and magnetic back cover make it look fashionable in your hand.
- Fashionable Colors for Your Preference: The fashionable colors provide you multiple choices and make the device never out of style.
- 250W Max Output in the Firmware V3.10: Being powerful with the maximum output of 250W, the optional VW, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS316 and TCR mode will provide you with different vaping experiences.
- Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection: Reverse polarity protection can be successfully achieved by the application of special battery anti reverse circuit adopted in the circuit board.
- Upgradeable firmware: You can upgrade your firmware through the micro USB port. Moreover, the upgradeable firmware will make you keep up with the vaping evolution.
- It is better to take out the lithium-batteries from the device and then charge the cells.
- Moreover, it can also be charged via USB cable.