KANGER KBOX 120
Introducing the KBOX 120W TC Mod; Kangertech has taken a revolutionary leap with their KBOX series. Using Kanger's latest chipset they have been able to drastically improve the wattage output to 120W and have incorporated a Temperature Control Mode.
The KBOX 120W TC Mod now supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wire in temperature control mode. It can also fire atomizers as low 0.05 ohms in Temperature control and 0.10 ohms in Wattage Mode.
The KBOX 120W TC Mod has a spring loaded 510 contact pin and utilizes dual 18650 high amp batteries. The device also features a micro USB port for charging and future firmware updates!.
The KBOX 120W TC Mod offers a powerful and versatile vaping experience in a small and portable device.
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 7/8"
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7-120W
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / Ni-chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance: 0.05ohm or above for Ni/ Ti/ SS Wire
- Resistance: 0.1ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
- LCD Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Micro USB Port for DC 5V at 1.5A and future firmware updates
- Micro USB Cable (sold separately)
- PCB with unique serial number
- 10 second cut off safety feature
- High temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Over-discharge protection